Thursday, July 9, 2015

*** EASY SILENCE by Revew by Juls

Easy SilenceEasy Silence by Beth Rinyu
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

*** I Love Story Time was gifted and ARC in exchange of an honest review ***

5 Amazing Stars!


"Together we created an easy silence, a silence that most people would find awkwardly eerie, but for us, it was symbolic of our relationship."


WOW! I just finished reading Easy Silence and all I can say is...my eyes are almost swollen shut from being so puffy and my face is so splotchy from all the crying. This story was truly amazing...it was heart wrenching yet beautiful.

Jaxson and Samantha were born and raised into completely different lifestyles. Jaxson came from a life full of pain, and Sam came from a life full of loneliness. Together they shared a love that was beautiful and one that no one really understood. I loved their story; I loved everything about it.

I loved Jaxson. I wish that he had a better life so that he knew how worthy of Sam's love he was, but because of the life he lived, he never felt that he was worthy of anything. He was so broken and shattered. He didn't trust anyone and never let anyone get close...until Samantha.


"It just doesn't seem real to me that someone like me could be lucky enough to have someone like you."


"I'm not a piece of glass with a tiny little crack that can be glued back together. I am one hundred sheets of glass shattered into a million little pieces."



Sam knew that Jax was different the moment she met him. Jax was known as the bad boy in town. He was the one that no one cared about. Sam saw Jax in a different light. The connection they shared was instant. Even though, at times, Jax gave off the impression that he would rather be anywhere else then talking to her, she knew she wanted to get to know more about him. He wasn't what her mom or dad would want for her, but that didn't stop her.


"He may have not been the typical Prince Charming in all of those fairy tales, but he was my Prince Charming, and to me, he would always be the best one who ever existed."


There was so much that went on in this story. The twist and turns that I never saw coming left me wanting more. I practically devoured this book in one sitting. It was so good that I couldn't put it down! There are a ton of things that I want to say about it, but I really want everyone to experience it the same way I did, so I won't say much more. I will say that this was the first book that I've read from Beth Rinyu and it definitely will not be my last. At the end of the story, the author made a note that she was contemplating changing some of the things that took place. I am so happy that she didn't. If she had, I don't think it would have been the same. I felt that everything was done for a purpose. That purpose was to create a beautiful story for Jax and Sam. I will now end my review with one of the best lines from the story. If I were to ever come face to face with Beth Rinyu, I would say this exact thing, only putting her name instead of Samantha....


"You changed me Samantha."


"I hope in a good way."


"In the best way possible"



~Juls


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment