Tuesday, February 20, 2018

Nowhere Girl by Fiona Keane ~ Review by Juls

Nowhere Girl (Foundlings, #1)Nowhere Girl by Fiona Keane
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

4 Stars...

Wow! This is a really emotional story that may have a few readers grabbing for a box of tissues. Sophia has been through such a traumatic experience and is now living with her Aunt Jules. I just can’t imagine going through what Sophia did, and I can understand why she has her walls up when it comes to being close to anyone. Sophia also suffers from panic attacks and chooses to spend most of her time alone. However, once she meets Olivia that slowly changes and she begins to make a few friends in school. I liked seeing Sophia open up little by little and actually let herself enjoy life. Then she meets Jameson, and not only do I start falling for him, but Sophia does too! He seems to be the only one that can help her when it comes to completely letting her guard down. But... Jameson has a few secrets of his own that I’m sure will be captivating when we get to read about them in Everywhere Unraveled. I have a feeling there’s going to be quite a few twist and turns that will keep us from putting our kindles down. I can’t wait to get started!

-Juls

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment