Monday, August 31, 2015

Breaking Ryann (Bad Boy Reformed, #3) by Alyssa Rae Taylor

Breaking Ryann (Bad Boy Reformed #3)Breaking Ryann by Alyssa Rae Taylor
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This was a fantastic conclusion to a great trilogy! I loved how everything came together at the end. I truly enjoyed the storyline, the characters, and I can't wait for the spin off with Jax and Story. That is going to be a fun read! Ryann and Reese were such an endearing couple. Their journey was one of perseverance, trust, and love. Sheesh, the sexual angst between them was palpable! Luke Ryann was definitely one hot, patient, swoon worthy bad boy! Add a touch of suspense and some heart breaking revelations, and it was everything I look for in a novel. I laughed, I cried, and even got all hot and bothered while reading their story. I would definitely recommend this book/series! Looking forward to reading more from Alyssa Rae Taylor.

❤️ Review by Lys




View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment