Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Matteo by Rachael Orman : Review by Juls

Matteo (Rossi Family #1)Matteo by Rachael Orman
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

*** I Love Story Time was gifted an ARC copy in exchange of an honest review ***

5 Stars!

Wow!!! That was...crazy!!! LOL. I will just start off by saying that it was a disturbing read, but still sooo good! Let's just say if you don't like to read stories about sex slaves, abuse, and forceful situations when it comes to sex, then this by far is not the book for you. But if you're looking for a story that will constantly keep you on your toes, not knowing what is going to happen next, only to be thrown for a total mind fuck, then Matteo is by far the book for you! The whole time I read this, I was so captivated that I had no idea what was going on around me. Once I started, I could not stop!

Gia was born and raised as a slave. She has worked all her life taking orders from her owner. She hasn't experienced much in life and has never been touched by a man. She never thought she would be sold... until Matteo Rossi. When Matteo saw Gia for the first time, he knew he had to have her. Once Gia was bought, her life was completely changed. Once in the hands of Matteo, Gia experienced so much more then I would have expected. There were so many times my heart broke for her because of the abuse she went through. The relationship she had with Matteo was constantly changing. At times, I thought Matteo really did care for her. But then the next minute, I couldn't believe the things he did to her. My emotions were all over the place from start to finish. There were moments that I thought I had it figured out, only to realize I didn't. In the end, I finally understood all the twist and turns!

I don't want to say too much more, only that it was an amazing story! It's hard to say that considering the events that took place, but it really did keep me on the edge of my seat throughout the entire book. I would definitely recommend it to someone that's looking for a story like this. I am looking forward to reading book 2 in the series!


-Juls

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment