Monday, June 18, 2018

Double Down by Alessandra Torre: Review by Lys

Double Down (All In Duet, #2)Double Down by Alessandra Torre
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Double Down is a great conclusion to Even Money! I enjoyed Dario and Bell’s intense love story. The writing style was unique to anything I have read before. The multiple POVs were interesting and gave a different perspective from each character and added so much to the storyline. While this is the end to this duet, there is a little part of me left unsettled after reading chapter 29. I'm so nervous! I think readers will find it quite intriguing and want more. I know I do!

Double Down is a trilling, sexy read uniquely written and full of passion and suspense. I highly recommend!

♥ Review by Lys

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment