Wednesday, June 6, 2018

Rescuing Broken by Gina Azzi - Review by Juls

Rescuing Broken (The Kane Brothers, #1)Rescuing Broken by Gina Azzi
My rating: 5 of 5 stars



5 Stars!!

“Knowing her changed my life. Falling for her changed everything.”


Gina Azzi wrote a beautiful story about love, heartbreak, and second chances. She also wrote about a sensitive topic that may be hard for others to read, though it is written in a gentle manner. Unfortunately, Evie’s story is one that breaks her and changes her plans for her future. It not only changes her life, it changes her as a person. She’s no longer the happy, strong girl everyone once knew. Especially not the loving girl that Jax knew before leaving for the Army. So when he returns 7 years later and notices how she’s a completely different person, he does everything he can to get the spark back into her life.

I loved Jax! He was exactly what both Evie and I needed in our lives! He did and said all the right things. After experiencing what Evie experienced, she felt ugly and damaged. Jax was there to tell her differently...

"You're beautiful, Evie. I mean it. You're a survivor. There's nothing ugly about that

Jax helped Evie overcome her past and was everything she needed to fight for her future. I liked them together, and I loved seeing her regain her strength and trust. Their story is perfect and proves that if you’re meant to be with someone, no matter how many years pass by, love will always concore all!

-Juls

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment