Saturday, March 18, 2017

Forever Beautiful by Ella Bordeaux ~ Review by Juls

Forever BeautifulForever Beautiful by Ella Bordeaux
My rating: 4 of 5 stars


4.5 Stars!

“I guess I knew he was going to move on, but I really didn’t think it would be with someone from our hometown. Oh my gosh! It’s like that Sam Hunt song. What is it? Something about breaking up in a small town. That’s exactly what this is going to be like. We’ll come home on holidays, and I’ll have to see him with her. I’m never going to be able to listen to Sam Hunt again.”

Ha Ha Ha!! How can you read Forever Beautiful and not quote a reference to Sam Hunt!! I love Sam Hunt, and I love when authors mention real singers in their books. It creates a real connection with the characters! Speaking of characters, I LOVE WYATT!! I felt like it had been a while since I met him, so I went back and reread Beautiful and fell in love with him all over again!! I'm not sure which story I liked him more in. He seriously is one of the sweetest book boyfriends from the young adult genre. I liked watching Wyatt and Skyler grow up together. Reading about their relationship from start to finish was one of my favorite things about them. It's like I went through their ups and downs right along with them. I really enjoyed their story. I loved that Wyatt continued to be there for Skyler while she continued to overcome her past. He really was a big part of her healing process, and I'm glad she came out stronger! Another thing I really liked was that we got more of Michelle and Mitch! We not only got more about their relationship, but the author actually switches back and forth in their P.O.V's as well! There were 4 character P.O.Vs, which is awesome, because it's like getting two great stories all in one book!! You can't beat that! I promise, if you liked Beautiful, you will not be disappointed by Forever Beautiful. Besides, who doesn't want more of Wyatt!!


-Juls

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment