Friday, March 24, 2017

Lines Drawn by Ker Dukey ~ Review by Juls

Lines DrawnLines Drawn by Ker Dukey
My rating: 5 of 5 stars


5 Stars!!


“If I could wash away the past and let a new tide bathe over me so I never had to know the sting of heartbreak I would. The love isn’t worth the pain.”


Wow... I have happy tears running down my face. I don't even know what to say. I am blown away by how talented this author is. She has yet to write a story I haven't liked. I swear, if I could, I'd rate this series 5+ stars!! I loved it! Lines Drawn kept me on my toes with all the twists and turns! It was suspenseful, witty, and emotional. Seriously, this is a must read in one sitting kind of story. If you haven't started this series, I highly recommend you do right away! Everything about it was SO GOOD!! I wish it was one of those never ending series because it was amazing! I can't wait to read what Ker Dukey comes out with next! Every story of hers just keeps me coming back for more!!



-Juls

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment