Monday, March 20, 2017

HERO HAIR (A Real SEAL Novel) by Rachel Robinson: Review by Lys

Hero HairHero Hair by Rachel Robinson
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Where do I begin? I ADORED this book! I don't think I can even express to you in words how much I did, but I'll try because I'm not a quitter lol. First and foremost, it started off with thee cutest, most original prologue ever. I mean, seriously, it was a perfect start to Macs and Teala's story. It captured those two perfectly. What did I love so much about this book? Why am I sitting here writing this review with such a goofy grin? EVERYTHING! The writing is flawless, I was captivated by the story line from the very beginning, and I absolutely loved, loved, loved the characters. Macs, aside from being sexy and beyond gorgeous, was everything I dream about. A Navy SEAL with a body to die for, a wicked dirty mouth, and a heart of gold. I truly fell in love with this fictional man! Teala, the ever strong heroine, had a vulnerability to her that made her real which allowed me to connect with her on so many levels. I could not get enough of these two! Their witty dialogue alone made this book unputdownable. Not to mention that the sexual tension between them was off the charts! Holy hell, there were some super HOT scenes! I could go on and on about my love for this book, but I don't want to give you a summary of their story. You just HAVE to read it. You will not be disappointed, I promise. It's fun, it's sexy, and it's even a bit emotional with a touch of suspense. I highly recommend it! And when you have finished Macs and Teala's story, please go back and read the prologue again. You will love it even more the second time around and you too will have this goofy grin!

♥ Review by Lys

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment