Friday, March 24, 2017

TAKE ME BACK by Meghan March: Review by Lys

Take Me BackTake Me Back by Meghan March
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Going into this book, I had no idea what it was about. From the synopsis, I knew it was about a couple's broken marriage, but to be honest, I barely even paid attention to what it said because I was just so excited to get the chance to read a Meghan March novel. I have heard so many great things about this author and her stories, so when the opportunity presented itself, I jumped at the chance to read what I thought was going to be a heart wrenching, second chance romance. WHOA, was I ever wrong! This story was sooo much more than what I expected. The plot completely took me by surprise to the point where I found myself hanging onto every word. Along with the expected angst and heart felt emotions, Kat and Dane's story was surprisingly suspenseful. There is nothing sexier than a bad ass book hero and Dane Cross was HOT AS HELL! Dane and Kat's story took second chance romance to the next level! I highly recommend Take Me Back, and I am thrilled to have found a new author to follow. I can't wait to read my next Meghan March novel!

♥ Review by Lys

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment