Wednesday, March 8, 2017

Wanderer by Janine Infante Bosco ~ Review by Juls

Wanderer (Nomad Series, #2)Wanderer by Janine Infante Bosco
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

4.5 Stars!

It's getting harder and harder for me to write reviews for Mrs. Janine's stories. I feel like I'm constantly repeating myself because I have liked everything she has written. I have yet to come across one that I didn't enjoy. Yes, there are some that I enjoyed more than others, but seriously, everything she touches is worth reading! If I created a post-it for how many times she's made me ugly cry, laugh, smile, or yell through out the story, I'm pretty sure I would have thousands of post-its all over my house!

One thing I love about her books is how she adds personal touches to either the characters individually or to their relationships. For example, Jake and his wiggling eyebrows, the text messages between Nick and Sam, Riggs being sure to "own it", and lets not forget the 5 facts between Stryker and Gina. These are just a few of the special things she does that I feel make a difference when it comes to connecting with the characters.

I, of course, enjoyed reading about Cobra and Celeste. My favorite quote from Cobra was...

"Gonna give you time to get used to this, to me and you....and then I'm coming for you, Celeste. I'm going to make you mine again and there ain't a damn thing in this world that's going to stop me."

As you can see, Cobra is one hot alpha male! He wasn't taking no for an answer! I loved that about him. No matter what, he was doing what needed to be done and nothing was going to get in his way. The chemistry between Cobra and Celeste was off the charts! Nothing but hot steamy scenes here! Loved it. Wanderer, once again has it all! Don't wait another minute to 1-click this gem!!

~ Juls

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment