Tuesday, September 8, 2020

Bring You Back by Malynda Schlegel

Bring You Back (Bellsby Beach, #1)Bring You Back by Malynda Schlegel
My rating: 5 of 5 stars


I’m so sad it’s over. Boy, was I hooked just by reading the synopsis!! Bring You Back is a story that will always be remembered! I loved it. I also liked the length of it. It was so good. I didn’t want it to end! So, the fact that it was a longer story, was perfect! My heart pretty much broke for everyone involved. I was able to really connect with every character. I liked how they all were different, but loved their roles in their friendships.

There was definitely a slow burn between Julian and Camille, but I loved living through it! I also felt so sad for Reyna. I’m sure it’s not easy feeling the way she felt about herself. As for Tommy, he really is the perfect example of... the nice guy finishes last. I’m totally pulling for him! Of course, every story has to have that one character that just is there for laughs, and well, that’s Banks! Lol. He was a great addition to the story!

So, as you can tell, I was really into this story! I’m really looking forward to the next release in the series! That ending with Reyna??? A nail biter!

-Juls

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment