Tuesday, March 16, 2021

***New Release!*** THE ISLE OF SIN & SHADOWS by Keri Lake

 


The Isle of Sin & Shadows by ILSTfave author, Keri Lake in LIVE!

Get lost in the pages of the dark and mysterious gothic romance.

"Another fantastic read by Keri Lake! I loved the complexity of this story. From the very beginning, I was intrigued by the storyline, the world that was created, and the dynamic characters. It was a thrilling read and sometimes even a bit creepy. The pictures that were painted in my head will provide many years of nightmares, lol. Even though this is definitely a dark suspense read, I really enjoyed the love connection between the hero and the heroine. I loved the sexual tension between them. The push and pull was so exciting to read. The slow burn turned into quite an inferno! Fans of Keri Lake are going to devour this book. I did!" ~ I Love Story Time

Now available in Kindle Unlimited!
⚜️
⚜️
⚜️
⚜️


No comments:

Post a Comment