Wednesday, December 20, 2017

SINFUL EMPIRE (Mount, #3) by Meghan March: Review by Lys

Sinful Empire (Mount Trilogy, #3)Sinful Empire by Meghan March
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

One of the best series of the year! I could not wait to get my greedy little hands on this story after that epic cliffhanger at the end of book 2, Defiant Queen. I was shocked as to how this story played out. What an unexpected twist! I did not see that coming! I was blown away by this series, this author, her writing. I absolutely loved Lachlan and Keira. Lachlan was one sexy son-of-a-bitch and Keira was just the woman to bring him to his knees. Filled with suspense and intense passion... Sinful Empire is the conclusion we have all been waiting for!

♥ Review by Lys

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment