Thursday, September 19, 2019

CRAZY (Gibson Boy's, #4) by Adriana Locke: Review by Lys

Crazy (The Gibson Boys, #4)Crazy by Adriana Locke
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

4.5 STARS!!!

Aww... this book was so good! I LOVED PECK! I loved getting to know him better and seeing his vulnerable side. I am happy with who the author chose for him. She fit in perfectly with the Gibson boys and their lovely ladies. I thought the way they met was hilarious. I loved her fire and passion. I liked that she too had issues that she was dealing with and could relate to Peck. My favorite part... when Peck got up on that bar top... HOT DAMN!

As always, Nana stole the show. Her love and humor just warms my heart. I'm so excited for her and her new adventure. The Gibson boys were as delicious as ever! I really enjoyed the love and banter between them.

Crazy is a perfect addition to this series. I'm so glad that Peck got his story and his HEA. I can't wait for Vincent and Blair's stories. With Vincent's bravado and Blair's sass, they are bound to be amazing!

♥ Review by Lys

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment