Monday, September 23, 2019

PARK AVENUE PLAYER by Vi Keeland & Penelope Ward: Review by Lys

Park Avenue PlayerPark Avenue Player by Penelope Ward
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Gah! THIS book is SO good! If you like forbidden love stories with heart breaking storylines, alphaholes and ALL the angst... PARK AVENUE PLAYER is for you!

I really enjoyed Hollis and Elodie's story. Their meet cute was hilarious! The intensity... his smirk... her sass... SO fun!

Hollis is SINFULLY HOT! I couldn’t help but love when Hollis was an asshole. He was so intense and delicious! Some of his scenes (particularly the panty stealing one!) had me laughing out loud, and others, I wanted to knock some sense into him. I really appreciated the past-present storyline. It gave me insight to who Hollis was and why he was so uptight and guarded.

I LOVED Elodie! I wish I had her confidence and strength. I really enjoyed how she would stick it to Hollis and was quick to call him out on his B.S. It amazed me how she not only handled Hollis, but Hailey and everything else that came her way. The connection between Elodie and Hailey was sweet and enduring. I felt their relationship brought so much warmth to the story.

The way Hollis and Elodie came together was beautiful, but that ending! It wrecked me! You can always count on Penelope Ward and Vi Keeland to break your heart and then heal it.

I definitely recommend PARK AVENUE PLAYER! I Loved the storyline and the characters. For me it's the humor. The witty banter is the best! The push and pull. ALL the angst... always my favorite part of romance novels! The unexpected, ugly cry emotions... it just put it over the top. A 5 Star read for sure! Another hit by this amazing author duo!

♥ Review by Lys


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment