Monday, November 11, 2019

Insatiable by Melanie Harlow ~ Review by Juls

Insatiable (Cloverleigh Farms, #3)Insatiable by Melanie Harlow
My rating: 4 of 5 stars


Wow! Sexy, sexy, sexy! There are some pretty steamy scenes in this little friends-to-lovers novel! I’m not quite sure I’ll be able to look at my husband’s handcuffs the same anymore. Well, at least not without getting ideas from Noah and Meg’s steamy night! I looked at Noah with a whole new way after that! Let’s just say he has a little wild side to him! Well, I guess we can say they both do! Lol. Insatiable is a cute and easy going story for anyone looking for just a nice and relaxing read! No drama and just a lot of fun between friends and family! I enjoyed it because it reminded me of when my sisters and I all get together. Fun, drinks, and just having a good time gossiping with each other! Meg’s relationship with her sisters is like mine, and I loved it! Noah’s relationship with his siblings was cute too, and I loved that he loved taking care of them all. Family is so important, and I liked that Noah and Meg both believed in that. A perfect match!

-Juls

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment