Wednesday, March 25, 2020

PIKE (The Pawn Duet, #1) by T.M. Frazier: Review by Lys

Pike (The Pawn Duet, #1)Pike by T.M. Frazier
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Holy hotcakes! THIS book is amazing! The storyline, the characters, the chemistry. HOT! HOT! HOT! Nothing like a T.M. Frazier story to get your heart racing! I LOVED it! I cannot wait for book 2!

Pike is everything I love in an alpha hero. He is ride or die, and I love that about him. Rough and raw on the outside, but loves fiercely with all his heart. He's not going to lay down for anyone, and he will fight till the death to protect the ones that matter to him most.

Loooovvvvveeeee Mickey! This girl is strong. Not strong in the physical sense, but mentally. She will endure whatever it takes and stop at nothing to follow through with her plan. I cannot wait for her to get the revenge she seeks. It is going to be EPIC!

T.M. Frazier blows me away with her stories. They are so exciting and intense! I love reading them. I always feel an adrenaline rush and a little bad-ass myself afterwards, lol. If you have read this author's work before, then you already know how awesome Pike's story is going to be. If not, you are in for such a treat!

♥ Review by Lys

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment