Tuesday, March 24, 2020

Twice A Wish by Pepper Winters ~ Review by Juls

Twice a Wish (Goddess Isles, #2)Twice a Wish by Pepper Winters
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

NOOOOOO!!! No. No. No!!! I want more! I need more! Don’t do this to us!!! Omg... I feel like I’m on the elixir and I NEED book 3 now!!! Ugh, just thinking about it. I can’t even contain these feelings I’m having right now!! My heart is pounding! Man, I may just have a heart attack by the time I’m done reading this series. Pepper Winters is killing us slowly. This series is constantly leaving us stranded with desire and more!!! Goodness!! How does she do it? Seriously, this series is already perfection and it’s only 2 books in!! If you haven’t started Once A Myth, it’s a MUST!!! I promise, it will be like nothing you have ever read!

-Juls

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment