Monday, June 1, 2020

CATCH ME WHEN I FALL by A.L. Jackson: Review by Lys

Catch Me When I Fall (Falling Stars #2)Catch Me When I Fall by A.L. Jackson
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Swoooooon! I loved this book. I thought I loved Leif, but Royce blew me away! His intensity and the red hot attraction between Royce and Emily was addicting. Their angst and chemistry were off the charts. I could not get enough of this couple. The storyline was entertaining and the touch of suspense was enough to keep me turning the pages. I love reading A.L. Jackson's stories. They have everything I love in a romance novel. She is one of my go-to authors that I can always depend on to deliver a 5 star read. Just like all her others, I loved Catch Me When I Fall and I highly recommend it!

♥ Review by Lys

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment