Tuesday, June 16, 2020

THE DARE by Elle Kennedy: Review by Lys

The Dare (Briar U, #4)The Dare by Elle Kennedy
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

4.5 Stars!

Eeeeek! I loved this book! Conor, Conor, Conor.... holy hotness! Loved this sexy, smirky, witty, delicious character. He was adorable, and I could not get enough of him!

I have loved all of the amazing stories and characters from Elle Kennedy’s Off Campus and Briar U series. I’m sad to see them come to an end, so I savored every bit of Conor and Taylor’s story. I loved how brave Taylor was when it came to that silly sorority game. It was so cute how Conor played right along and didn’t skip a beat. I really enjoyed how Conor responded to Taylor. You could feel the crackle of electricity between them. I loved the angst, the witty dialogue, and all the emotions their story brought out in me. Most of all, I loved that their story made me smile.

My favorite books are those that leave me wanting more. I can’t wait to see what this author releases next. Until then, happy reading. The Dare is a MUST!

~Review by Lys






View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment