Saturday, August 30, 2014

Indestructible by Angela Graham : Review by Jus

Indestructible (Harmony, #3)Indestructible by Angela Graham
My rating: 4 of 5 stars


Purchase Link
 http://amzn.to/1oZzIep



I was really looking forward to the conclusion of Logan and Cassandra's story. I have loved this series thus far and this one was no different. I will admit in the beginning, it did take some time for me to get into it, but as it went on, it just got better and better!

I loved Logan...always have. He still made me swoon! I loved how much he loved Cassandra and how much he needed her at times throughout this story. He was always there for her, doing anything and everything he could. Always showed her how much he loved her and how much he needed her, even if it was just being in the same room. He would say the simplest things that would warm any women's heart......


He kissed the tip of my nose and murmured, "You're so damn adorable."

"I thought I was hot," I teased, kissing his jaw.

"You're everything I could want and more."



Oliver was just as cute in this one as before. He seriously was just the most loving little boy. He loved his dad with all his heart and loved all of his family just as much. Some of his comments totally made me laugh...


"Thank you for looking out for me, Oliver. Your daddy's raising a perfect little gentleman.
He looked back at me and smiled."Yeah, I know. Uncle Jax says Daddy raises hell, too, in his bedroom. Weird, huh?"


HaHa! The things kids say!

Now...Uncle Jax! He is such a firecracker. I can't get over him, and I loved his personality. I loved how playful he was. I really enjoyed when he teased Cassandra. I felt bad for him in some parts of the book...towards the middle and the end. It was like no matter what he did, he felt that he couldn't come clean to Logan. Logan of course would be upset with him, but I wish he would have come clean instead of the book ending the way it did. I'm really hoping that Jax will get a book! I would definitely love to read more about him!

Cassandra really grew on me in this book. I loved how she loved Oliver from the very beginning. This time around she puts up with so much when it comes to Oliver's mom, Natasha. Cassandra went toe to toe with her and I couldn't have been happier that she never once backed down to protect HER boys! I was glad that she wasn't one of those girls that thought it was best to let them go so that they could be a "family" and didn't fight for what she wanted.  I was extremely happy that she didn't let Natasha get in between her and Logan.

As for Natasha, all I can say is I hated her. I shamelessly admit that I am happy that she got what she deserved in the end!

All in all, this series was really good! I would love to read more about the other characters of Harmony! I'd like to see what happens next in Logan and Cassandra's life and what's going on with Jax, A story about Luke and Julia would be great too! I highly recommend this series!

~Juls


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment