Monday, June 26, 2017

Forgetting You, Forgetting Me by Monica James ~ Review by Juls

Forgetting You, Forgetting Me (Memories from Yesterday, #1)Forgetting You, Forgetting Me by Monica James
My rating: 5 of 5 stars


I hated it! I hated it because it was so good that I finished it way too fast! I couldn't put it down. I stayed up late just turning page after page until there was nothing left to turn. The worst part was waking up and wanting more to only realize I finished it! I hate when that happens. So I hated it because it ended, and I just needed SO MUCH MORE of Sam, Saxon, and Lucy. Especially, Saxon!!! I'm SO #teamsaxon!! I don't know why, but I always seem to fall for the underdog and boy did I fall hard for Saxon!! With the way things ended, I'm really hoping that there's a book 2! I'm also really hoping that it comes out soon because I NEED IT!!

My favorite quote...

"My heart breaks. Actually, it doesn’t just break; it shatters into a million irreparable pieces. I don’t know how I’m going to get through this."

My heart totally broke! The beginning, the ending, and everything in between broke me piece by piece. Plus, this is exactly how I feel right now! I don't know how I'm going to survive waiting for book 2!

-Juls

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment