Friday, June 2, 2017

SHACKING UP by Helena Hunting: Review by Lys

Shacking UpShacking Up by Helena Hunting
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Woohoo! Shacking Up is a light and fun, super angsty read! This slow burn story will have you laughing out loud and burning up from all the heat between the characters. Bane and Ruby are perfect together! Bane is the book boyfriend we all love. With his athletes body, mussed hair, and dirty mouth, he will have you drooling all over yourself. You will adore Ruby too. She's smart, sassy, and full of attitude! I adored their story, and I think you will too! I'm hoping for Amie's story next. I would LOVE to see Lex steal her away from that douche bag Armstrong! If you haven't had a chance to read Shacking Up yet, what are you waiting for?! Meet Bane and Ruby today!

♥ Review by Lys

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment