Friday, June 2, 2017

My Roommate's Girl - Bad Boy Romance by Tasha S. Heart ~ Review by Juls

My Roommate's Girl- Bad Boy RomanceMy Roommate's Girl- Bad Boy Romance by Tasha S. Heart
My rating: 5 of 5 stars


5 Stars!!

Wow!!! What a story!! Talk about heart stopping... all consuming!! I just finished and O.M.G! What an ending!! It brought tears to my eyes AND left my heart pounding! Can I just tell you how HOT this story was? I seriously thought I was going to have to throw some water on my Kindle to keep it from catching on fire from all the hotness between these characters! I'm pretty sure I may have fanned myself a time or two!! All I have to say is, if you're looking for a love triangle that makes it hard for you to choose between the good guy and bad boy, this is definitely for you!!! I can't wait to read more of these "Bad Boy Romances". They are hot, hot, hot!!


-Juls

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment