Thursday, November 15, 2018

All That We Are by Melissa Toppen ~ Review by Juls

All That We AreAll That We Are by Melissa Toppen
My rating: 5 of 5 stars


Miles, Miles, Miles! He’s the perfect mix between alpha and sweetness! He really did a number on me with his charming personality and his ability to claim what’s his. He also made me want to just hold him while he dealt with his emotional demons after coming out of the military. Any person having to deal with what he dealt with deserves some happiness in his life, and I’m so glad Harlow was there to give him that. Harlow is working through a horrible marriage/divorce and can also use a little fun in her life. This story is about two people having to travel through rough waters to get to the happiness that they both deserve. I liked the dialogue of the story and the way the characters connected with each other. There was never a dull moment between them, and it had the perfect amount of angst. This was a page turner for sure! Once I started, I couldn’t put it down. I have loved the stories that Melissa Toppen has released, and I can’t wait to see what’s next on her list!

-Juls

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment