Tuesday, November 6, 2018

HATE NOTES by Vi Keeland & Penelope Ward: Review by Lys

Hate NotesHate Notes by Vi Keeland
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

GAH! What an emotional read! I was not expecting that! I wholeheartedly anticipated a billionaire alphahole (which I absolutely LOVE!) and a strong woman that put him in his place. Hate Notes was SO much more than that and packed with ALL the feels!

I adored Reed and Charlotte's story. Reed was so serious, intense and completely guarded, while Charlotte was a hoot! She was such a bold, free spirit. I loved her quirky ways. Charlotte turned Reed's world upside down! Their first meeting was HILARIOUS. Their banter had me laughing out loud on several occasions. BUT... when things got steamy... it was off-the-charts H.O.T!

I loved this book. I love these authors! I am never disappointed and my heart is always so full when their stories end. Hate Notes is just another example of why Ward and Keeland are #1-click authors for me.

Hate Notes is a witty, EMOTIONAL, full of hope MUST READ!

♥ Review by Lys

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment