Monday, November 5, 2018

Long Road Home by Stacey Lynn ~ Review by Juls

Long Road Home (Love in the Heartland, #3)Long Road Home by Stacey Lynn
My rating: 4 of 5 stars


I was looking forward to reading, Long Road Home by Stacey Lynn! Once I read the synopsis and then saw the cover, I knew it was something that I would enjoy! It was too cute, and I couldn't stop laughing when Destiny couldn’t keep her eyes off Cooper. My favorite part was in the bar when she’s totally gawking at him. Jordan tells her ..

“Know what you’re thinking. It’s plastered on your face so clearly the entire fucking bar can probably tell, but I’m warning you, Des. Stop fucking gawking at him.”

Though it sounds harsh, it was really funny, and I loved that Jordan never really took it seriously! I haven't read Cooper's story, but just the few times he was mentioned, has me looking it up to download it!

As for Jordan and Destiny, I understand why Destiny made the decision she did. I felt sorry for her and felt that she did the best she could do at that time in her life. Although it took time for things to come around for them, I'm happy with how this turned out to be a great second chance romance. Now, I'm off to download the other two stories in this series!!


-Juls




View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment