Monday, December 3, 2018

ALL OF ME by A.L. Jackson: Review by Lys

All of Me (Confessions of the Heart, #2)All of Me by A.L. Jackson
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Loved, Loved, Loved Ian's story! After reading More of You and being introduced to Ian, I knew it was going to take quite a woman to break down Ian's walls. I knew his story was going to tie my stomach in knots. And it did! I was hooked from the very beginning!

Ian is the volatile, intense bad boy who grew up to be a sex-on-a-stick, broken lawyer. A man dressed in a suit, but covered in tattoos. I loved it! With a troubled past and shoulders weighted down by guilt, Ian is trying to break free from his pain and create a lucrative and powerful future.

Grace is everything that her name suggest. She's kind and loving and more than Ian ever expected. When she sees through to the man that Ian truly is, everything starts to fall apart and demons past and present start to surface. Even though this story is not considered a romantic suspense, A.L. Jackson always has an element of suspense to her stories making them unputdownable page turners.

ALL of Me was everything I hoped it would be. A.L. Jackson never disappoints and always leaves me anxious for her next story. That being said, I hope Mack get his own story. There's nothing sexier than a hot cop!

♥ Review by Lys

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment