Friday, December 28, 2018

RIGHT WHERE I WANT YOU by Jessica Hawkins: Review by Lys

Right Where I Want YouRight Where I Want You by Jessica Hawkins
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

4.5 Stars! Fun, sexy, and surprisingly emotional.

I enjoyed Sebastian and Georgina’s story. I love a good enemies to lovers romance and Right Where I Want You delivered. This was my very first Jessica Hawkins novel. I’ve been hearing so much about this author, so I was excited to have the opportunity to read this book. The storyline was fun. I liked that not only the hero was a big shot in the corporate world, but the heroine was as well. The banter between them was smart and witty, and the chemistry that radiated off the pages was tangible. The emotional element was a bit of a surprise and made the characters human and relatable. Written in dual POV, the relationship between Sebastian and Georgina was easy to connect with. I adored their journey to happily ever after.

Right Where I Want You was just what I needed. It took me away from a stressful week and left me with a smile on my face. I highly recommend!

~ Review by Lys

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment