Thursday, December 27, 2018

Unspoken Fears by H.P. Davenport ~ Review by Juls


Unspoken Fears (The Unspoken Love Series, #4)Unspoken Fears by H.P. Davenport
My rating: 4 of 5 stars


“Sometimes terrible things happen in our lives. For whatever reason, they put us directly on the path our lives need to go in order to experience some of the best things life has to offer."

I usually have a hard time with stories like these because they tend to make me feel like the character's second love is more important then their first love that had passed away. Thankfully, I didn’t get that feeling when it came to Rory’s love for Keith. I’m happy that he remained in Rory’s heart as well as in Leah’s life. However, there was one part at the end that I kind of felt sad about, but I also understand why the author wrote it that wking he was going to have a different role in the story. So now I’m kind of hoping I get a story about him! I think H.P. Davenport is doing a great job with this series, and I can’t wait to see what’s next!

-Juls

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment