Monday, May 13, 2019

Choosing You by M. Robinson ~ Review by Juls

Choosing You (Pierced Hearts Duet, #2)Choosing You by M. Robinson
My rating: 5 of 5 stars


I seriously couldn’t have been more excited than I was when I saw that the ARC for Choosing You hit my kindle! Because that ending from Choosing Us? Wow! M. Robinson had me hooked! So, I obviously had to start right away... only to devour it! I read it so fast, I just couldn’t get enough! But now that I’m done, I’m kind of sad that it’s all over. I almost feel like reading it again just so I can get a little more of Dr. Pierce! In Choosing Us we didn’t get much of him, but this time around? I promise he was well worth the wait! I of course still like Camila. I think the only thing I could have done without is her “dancing”. Jackson once again stole my heart. There’s just something about him that continues to grab a hold of me. I don’t know if it’s his vulnerability or how he continues to struggle to let anyone in. My heart breaks for him every time. With that being said, I can’t wait for his story. I’m looking forward to getting up close and personal with Jackson. I just hope what's left of my shattered heart will be put back together!

-Juls

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment