Monday, May 13, 2019

Requiem & Reverie (Sandman Duet, #2) by Keri Lake: Review by Lys

Requiem & Reverie (The Sandman Duet, #2)Requiem & Reverie by Keri Lake
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

4.5 STARS!!!!

WHOA! What a read! I don't even know what to say. This story pushed my boundaries, but I could not put it down! It grabbed a hold of me with Nocturnes & Nightmares and it kept me hooked until the very end of Requiem & Reverie. Gah! That ending! How do I move on?!

This duet is twisted and dark and so, SO addicting! There were scenes that made my stomach turn and others that creeped me the hell out. I couldn't read it at night when I was home alone! There has never been a better villain than, The Sandman. He will get under your skin. No pun intended!

Despite the storyline, there is an unconventional love story that makes you want to believe in happy ever afters. This anti-hero will test your limits and leave you wanting more. Think a MUCH darker Christian Grey!

Keri Lake has taken her romantic suspense genre to the next level. This dark thriller is a must read. Fans of T.M. Fraizer's Dark Light of Day and Callie Hart's Dirty Nasty Freaks will DEVOUR this duet. I know I did!

♥ Review by Lys

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment