Thursday, May 23, 2019

WRITTEN WITH REGRET by Aly Martinez ~ Review by Lys

Written with Regret (Regret Duet, #1)Written with Regret by Aly Martinez
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

5++ STARS!!!!

THIS book! Tragic... Heart wrenching... Emotional... Intense... Riveting! This spellbinding story will grip your heart AND soul!

Let’s start with the dedication. It broke my heart. I was crying before I even turned to the first page! We ALL need to live in the seconds. We really do.

Okay, THAT prologue! WHOA! It shook me to the core. It was so relevant and real. I felt like I was holding my breath the entire time! Talk about intense! Holy hell!

This tragic love story has CONSUMED me. I can’t stop thinking about it! My stomach is in knots. I am sooo nervous as to how it all is going to come together in the end. There are so many secrets still left untold! I desperately NEED book two. After how it all began, I desperately need a happy ever after!

Aly Martinez continues to write the most riveting, emotionally driven love stories with the perfect amount of suspense. Her flawless writing and complex storylines captivate you from the very start. Written With Regret may just be my new favorite. I HIGHLY recommend!

♥ Review by Lys

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment