Friday, April 18, 2014

PASSIONS and PONIES by Tara Sivec ~ Review by Heather

Passion and Ponies (Chocoholics, #2)Passion and Ponies by Tara Sivec
My rating: 4 of 5 stars


 Buy link --> http://amzn.to/1fhxteo



 Once again Tara Sivec has managed to have me laughing out loud. From the very first page, I knew this was going to be another hysterical book.

“Were you dreaming about horses? You were f#cking prancing in your sleep.” Tyler looks over his shoulder at me and I watch his face redden with embarrassment. “What? You’re delusional. I don’t prance. I NEVER prance.”

This time around, the story follows Tyler and Ava. Ava is the daughter of Liz and Jim, which you will remember from the hilarious Chocolate Lovers series. Tyler is Gavin’s best friend, who we met in Love and Lists.

Ava is working at Seduction and Snacks and hating every minute of it. Her dream career does not involve the family company. She loves fashion and that is where she wants to be. She also has been sleeping with Tyler. Even though, he drives her crazy and he has kinky sex habits. She always finds herself going back for more.

Tyler is immature, perverted, and a Brony. He loves My Little Pony...I mean he REALLY loves it!! He was fired from his job at the GAP, and is offered a job at Seduction and Snacks which is his dream job. He is also more than happy to being have sex with Ava.

Ava and Tyler both have to deal with a lot going on in their personal lives. They decide that they should give it a try to be together. Ava is not sure she can handle a relationship, especially one that involves a My Little Pony love. Tyler is not sure he is ready for a relationship, but is enjoying all the sex. One thing that is never a problem for them is sex. Even if Ava gets frustrated and annoyed with Tyler’s bedroom habits.

Can two people with completely different personalities and interests come together? Can they put their fears and perceptions of all things MLP aside to make it work? Or will all their differences keep them from seeing eye to eye?

The situations that Tyler and Ava go through will have you in hysterics!! From crazy sex, classic comebacks, and to even heartwarming moments. This book has it all. All of the characters are back and continue to be the crazy, fowl mouthed, and the horny group that they are. I freaking love these characters. I have loved them since Seduction and Snacks, and adore that I get the chance to continue to hang out with them.

I definitely recommend this book, especially if you are looking for a good laugh. You will certainly get it here!

This was a solid 4 stars for me.

~Heather

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment