Saturday, April 12, 2014

Room for You Review ~ By Juls

Room for You by Beth Ehemann
My rating: 5 of 5 stars


Purchase Link:

http://amzn.to/1jwKtAl


OMG!!! All I have to say is that I LOVED....LOVED.....LOVED this book!!!


There is just something about books with kids in them and a man loving them like his own. These books get me every time!!

There is just so many things that I loved about this book and I want to talk about them ALL but I figured I will let everyone actually read the book instead of hearing all about it from me!!

I seriously love Brody and being a hot hockey player has nothing to do with it! Words can even explain everything that he is. In most books,they always explain how hot someone is or how nice their body is. To me, I felt that in this book you fall in love with Brody for who he is as a person and not for how hot or for how naughty he is. You fall in love with him because he's just "Brody".
I fell in love with him when he said he had a hemorrhoid named Ashley who wouldn't stop following him around everywhere he went...he was full of humor! I fell in love with him when he jumped in his first puddle and because he lived life in the now. I fell in love with him when he first called the girls "Twinkies" because they were his "Twinkies". I fell in love with him when he mentioned "elastic pants"! You can see that I fell in love with him over and over!! He was the total package!!


Brody knows what he wants.....


"Life is a sum made up of small parts, Kacie. Some are good; some are bad. You and the girls are definitely one of the good. The best good there is and I'll fight like hell to keep you here."


He always has jokes on the dirty side.....


"Seriously, this is the best thing I've ever eaten in my whole life.......almost."


The girls, Lucy and Piper are so cute!! I about died every time their connection with Brody grew closer and closer. It's so funny the things kids say...


"Brody are you sick?" asked Piper. "Yeah", do you have a fever?" Lucy asked.
"Nope, I'm not sick, why?".."Mom was on the phone with Auntie Alexa and she said you were hot. If you're hot, you have a fever. Do you need medicine?"

HaHaHa.... love how Lucy and Piper think so innocently and have no filter!!!


Brody is such a mama's boy and I loved it!! I just loved the conversation he had with his mom regarding Kacie and the girls. The way he spoke about Kacie brought tears to my eyes. So much love came out in his words. Even I felt his love for Kacie!!!

Loved the Facebook stalking in this book too! Even in books, girls Facebook stalk to see what another girl looks like...hilarious!!

I can go on and on about this book. I can not wait to dive into book 2 and see where the story and the relationships go! I'm so excited to read more about Brody and I'm counting on falling in love with him all over again!!! I can't wait!!

"Pay The Toll"

~Juls


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment