Monday, October 16, 2017

CRAVE, Part 2 by E.K. Blair: Review by Lys

Crave: Part Two (Crave Duet, #2)Crave: Part Two by E.K. Blair
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This book wore me out! I was emotionally spent after reading it! Poor Adaline. My heart broke for her at first, then she made me so mad! Why did she make the choices she did? I understand. I do. But, it was like one bad mistake after another. Gah, why couldn't she see all the she had? I was devastated for Kason and Micah. So much pain and heart break. This story was flawless and unconventional. I love that E.K. Blair took a "hush hush" addiction and was able to write a beautiful love story around it. Giving us all hope that nothing can stand in the way of true love and no matter how hard the journey, it will always prevail.

♥ Review by Lys

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment