Wednesday, October 18, 2017

Rewrite by Stephanie Rose ~ Review by Juls

RewriteRewrite by Stephanie Rose
My rating: 4 of 5 stars


4 Stars!!


I love reading about love triangles. However, I did feel bad for Scott because who wants to compete with someone like Josh?! Scott's the nice guy and Josh has the bad boy vibe. Josh had a hard life growing up and found himself hanging with the wrong crowd. But all that did was give him a little more edge to his character and who doesn't love that! His friendship with Brianna started when they were in kindergarten. I liked that we were able to get flashes of them while growing up. Josh has always been in love with Brianna, but has never felt worthy of her love. Their chemistry was on fire, it even had me feeling the heat! If I was Brianna, I wouldn't have been able to fight against my feelings when it came to his sweetness...

“You were my light, Bri,” he went on. “Then and now. I pushed you away because I thought you were better off, but I belong with you. Even in the darkest times, all the fights and shitty decisions, that’s the one thing I knew with absolute fucking certainty.”

Swoon! My favorite thing between them was the letters they wrote back and forth. Even though they were miles away, dealing with the struggles that kept them apart, they were able to connect through pen and paper. Those letters alone had me rooting for Josh!


- Juls

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment