Thursday, October 19, 2017

RUTHLESS KING by Meghan March: Review by Lys

Ruthless King (Mount Trilogy, #1)Ruthless King by Meghan March
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

HOLY HELL! This book is beyond H.O.T! Imagine T.M. Frazier's alpha, Brantley King, and E.L. James' naughty, Christian Grey. Combine those two very sexy, panty melting men, and you have Lachlan Mount. THIS man will rock your world! He is intense, demanding... ALL consuming. He is by far thee sexiest anti-hero yet! There is so much to him that I still don't know, and I can't freakin' wait to find out more!

"You owe me a debt, Ms. Kilgore, and I'm here to collect."

Keira Kilgore is a strong, fiery, Irish red head that has found herself in an uncompromising position. When her mind tells her to run, her body doesn't let her move. Unless of course, Mount has his hands on her. I'm telling you, this story, these characters, turn up the heat and leave you burned by their chemistry.

"Nothing is what it seems. Or maybe everything is exactly as it seems. Mount is the villain here. He manipulated me, and I fell under his spell. End of story."

But like all great romantic suspense stories, everything isn't as it seems. The ending will leave you stunned and begging for more. I did not see that coming and expected an entirely different story line. To say that I am anxiously waiting for Defiant Queen is an understatement. I AM COUNTING DOWN THE DAYS!

♥ Review by Lys

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment