Monday, July 23, 2018

Addiction by Margaret McHeyzer ~ Review by Juls

AddictionAddiction by Margaret McHeyzer
My rating: 5 of 5 stars


5 Addicting Stars!!

That moment when you read the last words in the story and you completely break down crying...

“They say the truth will set you free.
My truth is this... My name is Hannah Rose Mendes, and I’m a drug addict.”


Those words...just a couple sentences that completely shattered my walls. I knew reading this book was going to be tough. I’ve never read anything quit like it. From the moment I read the synopsis and then saw the cover, I was hooked. This story will take you out of your comfort zone like nothing else. Some of the scenes are intense and tragic, but I completely understand why she wrote it the way she did. I believe she wanted to give us something raw. Something that will captivate us and keep us lost in a trance. That’s exactly how I felt while reading this. I couldn’t stop and I just needed more. I still want more. I don’t think I can ever get enough of Margaret McHeyzer’s writing. My name is Julie Marie Reveles, and I’m addicted.

~ Juls

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment