Friday, July 27, 2018

No One But You by Alexandra Silva: Review by Juls

No One But YouNo One But You by Alexandra Silva
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I'm pretty sure I was crying by the end of the prologue. My heart broke for Quincy. I'm so happy that she had Jamie to be there for her while going through something so terrible. Jamie was perfect. He was so sweet, and I can tell how much he really cared about her. I liked their friendship and the way they were there for each other while dealing with their own divorces. It’s only natural that their relationship would start to change and the feelings they tried to keep hidden would resurface. They were cute together. I’m really happy that even though there were so many bumps in the road, everything ended with a happily ever after!

-Juls

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment