Thursday, July 19, 2018

CRAZY SEXY LOVE by Alison G. Bailey: Review by Lys

Crazy Sexy LoveCrazy Sexy Love by Alison G. Bailey
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Present Perfect is one of my all time FAVORITES and every book I have read from this author since then, has been nothing short of awesome. Her stories are filled with so much emotion. Her characters and storyline give you ALL the feels you look for in a romance read. If you haven’t read any of her stories, I highly suggest you do. If you have, I bet you are just as excited as I was to read Crazy Sexy Love!

I devoured Doug and Sophie's story. This book is SO good and so incredibly funny! The writing is flawless and the story just flows effortlessly. The witty banter between Sophie and Doug had me laughing out loud. The sexual tension between these two was HOT, HOT, HOT!

Doug was sweet, charming, and had a special way with words. He was such a jokester and incredibly sexy. Sophie was strong, feisty, and resistant. When they get together, it's simply magic. You can't help but fall in love with them.

I truly enjoyed Crazy Sexy Love. It was a light, fun, sexy read... a great escape! I highly recommend!

♥ Review by Lys

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment