Sunday, July 1, 2018

Why Not Me by Ashley Erin ~ Review by Juls

Why Not Me?Why Not Me? by Ashley Erin
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

4 Stars!

I thoroughly enjoyed Why Not Me. It really demonstrates how timing is everything when it comes to being happy. Even though we may find our true love early on in our lives, if the timing isn’t right, love doesn’t always conquer all. That’s why people like myself, believe in second chances. If it wasn’t for second chances, I wouldn’t have married my first love 10 years later!

I really enjoyed the characters, and I’m happy that it ended with a H.E.A for everyone involved. I loved Brendan and Landon, but for two different reasons. I can see why Allie easily fall in love with both of them at different times in her life. I can also understand how her heart had a piece missing from it for 7 years and how easily it can become whole again with the right person. I think this story will help some of us realize that if there’s something missing in your life, don’t be afraid to find it. Because in the end, love and happiness is what matters!

-Juls

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment