Tuesday, March 26, 2019

Choosing Us by M. Robinson ~ Review by Juls

Choosing UsChoosing Us by M. Robinson
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

4.5 Stars!

“I don’t see myself when I’m with you because all I ever see... is you, Bay.”

Isn’t it just like Monica James to grab a hold of us, forcing us to continue to turn page after page? Making us forget all about our responsibilities in the real world because we can’t get out of the book world? Well, that just happened to me! I was so enthralled with this story that I didn’t even realize I read it in just a few hours! I couldn’t stop AND that ending! WHAT.THE.HELL?!?!?! I seriously don’t know how I feel about it!! I honestly don’t know if I’m happy because I’ll finally get some answers or I'm sad because I was really starting to enjoy Camila’s character. I think she was actually getting somewhere when it came to the Pierce family. But now, I’m not sure what is going to happen! One thing I will say, is I could have done without the parts of the storyline that had to do with Camila’s ex-boyfriend and Dante. I feel like I was reading two different stories. I just didn’t connect with their characters, their language, or persona. I think Choosing Us would have been just as good, maybe even better, without them. Or at least without Sean in it! I feel like he did nothing for the story. That being said, believe me when I say that it won’t keep me from counting down the days until the conclusion to this duet is released!! I just can’t wait to see how everything unfolds!! Next month can’t come soon enough!!

-Juls

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment