Tuesday, March 12, 2019

HEART OF THE DEVIL (Forge, #3) Meghan March: Review by Lys

Heart of the Devil (Forge Trilogy, #3)Heart of the Devil by Meghan March
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Heart of the Devil is an EPIC conclusion to the beloved Forge Trilogy! Meghan March has created this phenomenal story with exceptional characters in a world where family means everything.

"It was a business deal. I wasn't supposed to fall in love with him"

Jericho Forge is one of the hottest written alpha males EVER! Holy hell, THIS man! He is everything we romance fans have come to love and dream about. He will rock your world!

"She is a siren, and I'm the sailor she's trying to lure in."

I loved Indy! She was beautiful inside and out, smart, strong, and determined to fight for what she cared about.

I may not be good enough for her or deserve her, but I will spend a lifetime learning to be the man she needs me to be."

The Forge Trilogy is my most favorite Meghan March series yet and that's saying a lot considering all her other stories are just as fabulous! Heart of the Devil was so, SO good. I did not want to put it down. It is quite the page turner! It was intense, sexy, emotional, suspenseful, and super steamy. March's complex storyline and rich characters will grab a hold of you and take you for one hell of an entertaining ride. It is definitely a MUST read!

♥ Review by Lys



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment