Friday, March 22, 2019

When We Fall by Olivia Rose ~ Review by Juls

When We Fall (Rocky Falls #1)When We Fall by Olivia Rose
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

5 Stars!!

Have you ever heard that saying... don’t judge a book by its cover? Well... I’m guilty! I judge all the time and the cover of, When We Fall, is what sold me! It’s pretty simple, but something about it drew me in! The funny thing is... the cover has absolutely nothing to do with the story, but I still devoured this book! I was so excited when I noticed it on my Kindle and the minute I started, I couldn’t put it down! This story may be hard for some to read, but Olivia Rose did an amazing job with writing about something so tragic, while making you fall in love with the characters. Specifically, Mason! I loved him. I loved the way he never gave up and the way he always protected Erin. He had everything any high school girl could want. Who am I kidding? I’m pretty sure any girl would want someone like him in their corner. His protectiveness and sweetness drew me in, but his bad boy persona sealed the deal! I just can’t wait to read, After It All, book 2 from this series! I’ll be counting down the days until I can read more about Mason!!


-Juls

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment