Monday, March 25, 2019

THE FEEL GOOD FACTOR by Lauren Blakely: Review by Lys

The Feel Good FactorThe Feel Good Factor by Lauren Blakely
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Holy Moley! This may be Lauren Blakely's HOTTEST story yet! I loved the idea that the heroine is the hot cop and the hero is a paramedic. Oh the angst! It was so much fun to read Perri and Derrick's story. I adore the small town of Lucky Falls, and I have fallen in love with the people who live there. Arden and Gabe were super cute, but my goodness, Perri and Derrick lit up the pages with their chemistry! Readers are going to fall in love with this tall, dark, and tatted bad boy with a heart of gold. I know I did! Now... I just need Shaw's story. I'm not ready to leave this cozy little town!

♥ Review by Lys

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment