Tuesday, June 18, 2019

NINE ~ The Tale of Kevin Clearwater by T.M. Frazier: Review by Lys

Nine: The Tale of Kevin Clearwater (King, #9)Nine: The Tale of Kevin Clearwater by T.M. Frazier
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I DEVOURED this book! Man, it felt so good to go back to Logan's Beach. Once I was back, I fell in love once again. This time it was with Kevin. What can I say, they ALL have my heart!

I liked how Kevin stood on his own and not in the shadows of King, Bear, and Preppy. He was his own broken, SINFULLY SEXY man with a heart of gold. I gravitated to his vulnerability and swooned over his alpha possessiveness. Lenny is a lucky girl!

Lenny was not perfect, she had her own issues, but she was perfect for Kevin. I LOVED their story! I loved the way they met and how fate brought them back together. If you have read any of the King Series, you will go crazy over Kevin and Lenny just like I did!

T.M. Frazier is a BRILLIANT author. She continues to dominate her trope with her alpha, anti-heroes and strong, resilient heroines. I cannot get enough of her stories! Once you pick up one of her novels, it's hard to put it down. Adulting goes right out the window! Her writing is so effortless that I forget I am even reading a book. I see it all play out as if I was there, feeling every emotion. They are raw and gritty, intense and suspenseful, but completely full of family and heart. Simply perfection!

That being said... I am LOSING MY MIND over that bonus epilogue. Gah! I am officially dead.

KING! KING! KING! Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee... I can't freakin' wait! All I am going to say is... BRING. IT. ON!

♥ Review by Lys

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment