Thursday, June 13, 2019

WRITTEN WITH YOU (The Regret Duet, #2) by Aly Martinez ~ Review by Lys

Written with You (The Regret Duet, #2)Written with You by Aly Martinez
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

5++ Stars!

WHOA! If I felt like Written With Regret blew me away, Written With You DESTROYED me! I was a mess while reading this book. ALL the emotions! I was sooo invested in this story.

I loved Caven! I loved how he fought for everything he had. I loved how intense he could be one minute and completely swoon-a-licious the next. I could not get enough of him and Willow. Their connection felt so real. Despite their tragic beginning, Caven and Willow found the happy ever after they each deserved, and I loved every second of their journey.

From the very start, this duet had me captivated and on the edge of my seat devouring every word. Aly Martinez left me raw with book 1, but soothed my heart and soul with book 2. This author remains to be one of my most favorite writers. Her stories are EVERYTHING! I cannot wait to read what she writes next!

♥ Review by Lys

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment