Monday, June 10, 2019

SATISFACTION GUARANTEED by Lauren Blakely: Review by Lys

Satisfaction GuaranteedSatisfaction Guaranteed by Lauren Blakely
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I love reading Lauren Blakely books. They are easy to read, the storyline is fluid, and the words just flow. They are cute and witty and full of heart. They are stories that make you want to fall in love and they will always leave a smile on your face.

I adored Malone and Sloan. I love a good second chance romance and theirs did not disappoint!

There’s nothing better than a book that can take you out of your reality for a bit and immerse you in a world of happily ever after and Satisfaction Guaranteed did just that. If your looking for a light and entertaining read, this it it!

♥ Review by Lys

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment